Sunday, August 15, 2010

Come one, come all!

My name is Maria and I'm a professional makeup artist. I'm so excited to welcome you to my blog! This has been in the works for a very long time. I am a follower of many wonderful beauty and fashion blogs and it felt natural to want to do one of my very own. I hope to write about everything; makeup (of course!), nail polish, perfumes, haircare, skincare, fashion, trends, shopping, and ALL THINGS FABULOUS!


I had a YouTube channel almost three years ago which I deleted with the intention of starting again at some point. Well..."at some point" is now... I hope to start filming reviews and tutorials this week! A lot has changed on YouTube in the 3 years I've been gone. The beauty community on YT has grown by leaps and bounds! There are SO many fabulously talented people on there now... it's a little daunting to rejoin at this point. But I'm up for the task and hope to bring a little bit my personal flair to the table. If I can be at least mildly entertaining and somewhat informative to SOMEONE I know I'll have done what I've set out to do... :)

Look for me on http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMakeupMusings
and follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/MakeupMusings

So... I hope you join me in what is sure to be a fun time!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment